How To Be A Highly Effective Coach That is Well Respected in Their Market/Niche.
A highly effective coach:
1. Walks the talk or personifies optimal living.
2. Use direct communication- he/she is very straight and frank with their clients, they don’t beat around the bush.
3. Dives beneath the surface, they go deeper to the root cause of the problem to be able to provide a full solution for their clients.
4. Provides value or content that is beneficial to their market/niche.
5. Offer a product/service that delivers the outcome clients desire.